Friday, August 25, 2017

Tattoos that I will never be able to afford . . .

Yes, when you are poor, or just working class, you really can't justify the expense. It's a sad situation for me, because I'm not a drinker or smoker. Getting tattooed is a release for me. It's pain of my own choice.  It's the only activity that can force me into "the zone," which might be close to meditation, but I wouldn't know.  The several tattoos I already have do not completely describe me.  It's very addicting, beautiful, and meaningful.  Unfortunately, it is also prohibitively expensive. 

Well, a girl can dream, right?



This special rat, for obvious reasons:









So, my husband wants a pinup of Marilyn Monroe on his arm, so I would have to go with something more to my taste.
 














I love to read. In fact, I have spent my life in countless other worlds, rather than face the pain and sadness of my own.  I would like some sort of book tattoo, and I'd like to find a really good quote to ink on my free arm.



Turtles are kind of my thing.
 









I would get the letters "OB" or the word "OddBall" in remembrance of the best cat ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment