Wednesday, March 20, 2013

If 2

If you could have any single kind of appliance attached to your bed, what would it be?
I'd like a massager . . . for my back, of course.

If you could have a single button beside your bed that did one thing, what would you want it to do?
Pee for me.  I hate waking up from a comfy, peaceful sleep with a full bladder. 

If you had to describe your worst experience with blood, what would you say?
To avoid any period stories, I would say the time I had to get a PICC line in 2006.  Here's a description I found online: "It is long, slender, small, flexible tube that is inserted into a peripheral vein, typically in the upper arm, and advanced until the catheter tip terminates in a large vein in the chest near the heart to obtain intravenous access." These are typically inserted in patients who have no other usable veins or who will need an IV line at home for an extended period of time.  I was the latter.  At the hospital getting the PICC line, I had no numbing shot or medication to calm me. The nurse tried one arm, and my blood started shooting everywhere- it was painful and horrible.  She managed to get the line in the other arm.  The whole experience was traumatizing.

If you could have had your mind changed on one issue or decision in your lifetime, what would it have been?
I would have stayed in college instead of dropping out after one year.  I also would have gone to a 4-year college at least an hour away from my parents in order to figure out how to be independent.

If you had to name the most dangerous thing you have ever done on purpose, what would it be?
It's probably a tie between dangling my legs off the Grand Canyon and going on dates with strangers I met online.

If you were to have 3 new baby daughters, what would you name them?
Athena, Pearl, and Jaguar. If you know me, then you know why.

If you could change one thing about your country's history, what would you alter?
I would change the way the Indians were treated. 

If you could give a bronze cast of one part of your body to your most recent ex, what part would it be?
My butt, so he could kiss it.

If you had to give the same Christmas gift to everyone you know next Christmas, what would it be?
Some kind of really good, homemade dessert wrapped up prettily.

If you could make one thing come true for one friend, what would it be, and for whom?
I would make my best friend completely healthy and pain-free.

1 comment:

  1. You're always so good at answering these, your answers are funny, clear, and honest, and i love that!!!

    ReplyDelete