Tuesday, March 12, 2013

If

Some questions from a book I found in Branson:

If you had to constantly carry a weapon of some kind, what would it be?
Definitely a gun- specifically, a .38.

If you had to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single animal, which would you choose?
I think I would enjoy a cat the most.  Cats are not too demanding, and they are super cute and cuddly when you need them to be.  Plus, they purr.

If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and Hell, how would you change your life?
I would go back to church, and this time I would actually pay attention and get involved.  I would make it a point to learn the Bible and teach it to my kids.

If you could have the hair of any Hollywood celebrity, whose would you want?
I'd pick one with long, naturally wavy hair- I'm not a huge fan of Taylor Swift, but I love her hair.

If you could have the power to hypnotize anyone for a day, who would you pick and what would you have them do?
I'll go the obvious route and say my husband.  I would make him clean out the garage and our bedroom, and perform various sexual acts on me.

What one thing gives you the most comfort?
Knowing that there are people who love me unconditionally.

If you could have witnessed one event from your family's history, what would you want to see?
The day my grandparents met.

If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be?
homemaking

If you had to nominate one person you have known for sainthood, who would you choose?
My grandma.  She is the sweetest, most forgiving person I have ever known.

What is the most important ingredient of human beauty?
Confidence.

What is the least erotic part of the human body?
I think every part is erotic, but I'll pick the elbow as being least sexy.

If you were a dog, which breed would best suit you?
Not sure- whichever one is most laid back.

What one thing repeatedly makes you angriest?
Lies

If you could change one thing about your face to make it more beautiful, what would you alter?
I'd fix my mouth- make it symmetrical again.

If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select?
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment