Sunday, February 3, 2013

think

THINK!!


Flowers won't work. Traditional candy won't work. Stuffed animals won't work.
If you are in the doghouse, don't try any of those things. If you truly know me, then you can do much better. I once had a song written for me- music and lyrics. The guy recorded it using a 4-track, so there were four parts. It was so thoughtful and nice- of course this is the same guy who gave me a king size dark chocolate Hershey bar every week. I really had to weigh the pros and cons with him.
There was a guy I dated who made me drive to his house for every date. He hardly ever drove out to my house. He treated me like crap and didn't do anything creative. I believe we used eachother, with the scales tipping more toward him.
What I want to say is please don't be lazy. Think before you gift. No more flowers. I really don't know what to do with them unless they are meant to be planted in the front yard. If you get me candy, please please no king size anything. No stuffed animals unless we are at a carnival. Be original, be thoughtful, THINK.
You know I love cheese curds. Order some for me. I love it when you surprise me with donuts.  You know I'm lusting after some particular book?? Slip it under my pillow. You know my favorite comedians- if they are coming to town, get tickets. Buy me champagne. Panties. Turn on my favorite song when I walk into the room. THINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment